Choosing outfits for a wedding season is the most interesting part of the festive vibe. Indian wedding is all about dressed-up fun, and laughter. You will get a variety of fabrics to choose from for the day as well as silhouettes and colors from endless brands. The choices are endless; however, we have curated some timeless Indian wedding guest outfit ideas for you to opt for this season. Have a look below:
1. MUSLIN SILK READY PLEATED SAREES: Sarees are as timeless as they come. Crafted in floral motifs and a palette that brings back a pleasant nostalgia from an early autumn celebration, we hope our fuss-free, silk drape feels like an extension to who you are, as you are.
2. HAND BLOCK PRINTED FLARED SILK SET: With a passion for Indian craft and our rich heritage, our design capsule celebrates the art of hand-block prints. The breathable and sheen muslin silk fabric is completely made by hand-carved printing blocks by applying the design onto our fabric.
3. HAND-BLOCK PRINTED TIE UP BLOUSE AND DHOTI PANTS: Crafted in a traditional lotus hand-block print, our silhouette captures versatility like no other. Wear it as a co-ord set or as a stand- alone separate, our tie-up full-sleeves blouse, and dhoti pants are made for you to enjoy the upcoming festive galore leaving the outfit fuss-free.
4. HAND-BLOCK PRINTED SHORT SILK KURTA DHOTI PANT SET: Crafted for relaxed evening soirées, our floral printed silk kurta is made with little elevating details like no other. Paired for a striking contrast with our strikingly sophisticated dhoti pants, these breezy essentials will tackle every sort of festive gathering.
5. GATHERED SLEEVE FLARED KURTA PALAZZO SET: Crafted in jewel toned Muslin silk, our kurta is adorned with cuff sleeve detailing, front-pleat elegance, flared-flowy cut and pockets. To complete the look, our set comes with an elasticated palazzo to keep you comfortable all-day long.
6. SILK KAFTAN: Adorned with contrast dori tie-up and piping details, our silhouette inevitably evokes glamour like no other. A perfect fusion of traditional and contemporary elegance, our easy-to-style piece will come in handy for almost any occasion on your calendar.
7. VELVET FLARED LACE KURTA SET: Crafted for those wine & dine musical gatherings, impromptu jive nights, candlelit meets - our velvet flared lace kurta set is made to sparkle with you! Finished with front keyhole detailing, a flowy silhouette, glittering lace along the hem and not to forget - functional pockets.
8. VELVET EMBROIDERED ANGRAKHA AND PANTS: An epitome of regal and contemporary design with our velvet embroidered Angrakha & pants. Monochrome magic, luxe velvet, front tie-up detail and playful floral embroidery — all come together for the first time to make that dance floor all yours.
9. VELVET SHAWLS: Crafted in the richness and gleam of sequin lace detailing and embroidery, our Makhmala drapes will extend the warmth of the season. Answering all your gifting needs, our cozy lil’ box of love will leave you and your loved ones feeling good.
10. VELVET BLOUSE: We have quite a few options in our velvet blouses. We have the option for Front tie-up blouse; back lace detailing, V-neck option, etc. Available in different hues, you can choose your favorite.
Apart from the wedding you can either re-use some options for other functions like family events or can wear different tops over the lehenga to make a completely different look. Hope this list was helpful for you.