A festive season is something everyone looks upon; every festival means something to everyone. Especially Diwali which is also known as the festival of lights. For kids, Diwali is a festival of fun, crackers, and obviously food and gifts, for young adults it is the happiness of returning home to family and friends, and obviously, for old people, it is reliving every moment with their families.
Let’s not forget the limelight of any festival- dressing up!
trueBrowns festive collection is something every woman dreams of as it not only provides versatile outfits but gives importance to other aspects too which are sustainability, trueSizes for every woman, and the pieces are so versatile that you can easily wear them for festivals to come!
Some of our bestsellers and their styling options are:
1) Silk blend Kurta Sets: One of the bestsellers is a silk blend relaxed fit kurta-pant set with a silk blend straight cut jacket. One can style the kurta-set separately with a stole also, and the jacket with jeans or a dress.
2) Cotton Kurta Sets: The Cotton kurta pant set comes with a palazzo with an elasticated waist and is made to make your festivity comfortable yet classy. Style it any way you want.
3) Ready to Wear Saree: The cotton silk crinkle ready-to-wear embroidered lace saree is made taking into consideration the mantra of style with comfort and to make you festive ready without compromising your comfort.
4) Pure Cotton Tassel Saree: Pre-stitched pure cotton draped saree which has palazzo as bottom with side pockets; front side waistband and backside elasticated waist. The pre-stitched cotton drape has tassel embellishment.
5) Versatile Net Blouses: The versatile bold and chic blouse can also be on your list as they can be altered to fit anybody and also customized in any color. The hook closure in the front gives a modern look to it.
6) Elegant Blouses: The other options available for blouses are cotton silk top choli with gathered sleeves and velvet blouse with embroidered lace. One can simply style these blouses with sarees, jeans, or long skirts.
7) Suit Sets: The pre-stitched suit sets have a kurta with pants with an elasticated waist and a dupatta. The perfect fit suits save endless visits to the tailor to make your suit fit right. Wear the kurta alone with jeans or pair it up with skirts or palazzos of your choice.
8) Front Slit Kurtas: The front slit kurtas are new in trend kurtas which you can wear with a pant or a palazzo. This kurta also has a side zip to deal with modern-day problems such as keeping your phone and necessities with you.
9) Cotton Pants: The cotton pants with lining and elasticated waist make the bottom wear comfortable yet stylish. One can style it up with kurtas, tops, or blouses to give a festive look to the attire.
10) Dhoti Pants: Muslin Silk dhoti pants with front side waistband and back side elastic makes you look more aesthetic. You can style it with a kurta or crop top to complete the look.
trueBrowns through its festive collection is trying to showcase the elegance of the Indian traditional wear with a modern touch for women to wear during festivals. By buying trueBrowns bestsellers outfits you can become festive ready and also contribute to a sustainable ecosystem. They stand high by making their products and packaging versatile to suit the needs of the modern, more conscious buyer. Get your favourite styles, completely customised and in whichever size today!
Ask and you shall receive ~ a trueBrowns’ promise!