Women's Long Casual Dresses
TRADITIONS INTERPRETED. JOURNEYS CELEBRATED. CURIOSITIES DISCOVERED.
Women's Long Casual Dresses
Buy Women’s Long Casual Dresses
Dresses have become the talk of the town due to their comfort, cool looks, and classy style. Although the regular jeans t-shirt has a fan following of its own, dresses have made their way into every fashionista’s wardrobe as well. Essentially a one-piece, a dress looks elegant and graceful and can be worn to places where a jeans t-shirt would look too casual. Women’s long casual dresses are versatile, right from a pool-side dinner or a coffee shop meeting to a cocktail party or a traditional function, there is no place where a casual dress won’t fit.
Having a few types of long casual dresses in your wardrobe has become a necessity if you would listen to fashion freaks. There are plenty of options in long dresses when it comes to cut, style, prints, embellishments, and fabrics. You can let your imagination run wild and team a long dress with a denim jacket, a shrug, boots, and whatnot. Since casual dresses have a perfect balance of feminine grace and elegance along with trendy looks, they can never go wrong. trueBrowns has a wide range of dresses available in all sizes and fits and for all occasions.
Types Of Women’s Long Casual Dresses
- Overlap dresses are usually fit and flare kinds of dresses which means that they fit the upper body and have a flare towards the bottom.
- Overlap dresses are great for apple-shaped bodies and women having a rounded belly as they effectively hide any bulges on the lower body.
- Some overlap dresses come with fastenings that you need to tie, whereas, others are stitched in an overlapping pattern. Go for the suitable choice according to the look that you wish to create.
- Overlap dresses are a great choice to accentuate your curves.
- Maxi dresses are women’s long casual dresses that cover a maximum portion of your body, hence the name maxi.
- Free-flowing and comfortable, maxi dresses have been a favorite outfit of fashionistas forever.
- Front open maxi dresses with frills are currently in trend due to their chic appearance. They go well with a hat and boots to create a boho-chic look.
- Available in plenty of designs and patterns, maxi dresses look great on women of all shapes, sizes, and ages.
- An Anarkali dress is a paneled full-length dress that is similar to a maxi dress except for the extra flare due to the panels.
- Originating in the Indian subcontinent, Anarkali dresses give an ethnic look and can be worn to traditional and cultural events.
- Stilettos and statement earrings along with a few bangles are enough to complete the traditional attire.
- Alternatively, pairing an Anarkali dress with a belt gives it a contemporary look and is perfect for casual outings.
- A collared dress comes with either a statement or muted collar.
- A collared dress has an appearance similar to a shirt combined with a frock and looks cute and classy.
- A long collared dress can be paired either with a statement choker or with big hoop earrings to create a dramatic look.
- A collared shirt dress with knee-length boots is perfect for keeping up with the spring season trends.
- A wrap dress comes with fastenings that are tied to close the dress from the front side. A wrap dress is a long or short dress that needs to be tied by wrapping your body from one side to the other and vice versa.
- Chic, fashionable, a wrap dress is what you need to save the day when you need to look your absolute best.
- The best thing about a wrap dress is that you do not even need a belt to add spice to your attire.
- A simple chain and pendant with a deep V-neck wrap dress and heels are what you need to make all heads turn your way.
- Women on the slimmer side should opt for printed wrap dresses, whereas, solid wrap dresses look great on well-rounded women.
Ladies Casual Dresses Trends
- Vintage irregular maxi with floral prints paired with knee-length boots and a statement bracelet is perfect attire for a casual spring day.
- Team a classic broderie shirt dress with a handbag and statement pearl studs to create a boho-chic look. Complete your ensemble with either flip-flops or kitten heels.
- This season, full see-through sleeves have become a trend that is here to stay for good. Ditch your regular sleeveless casual ladies’ dress for a see-through full-sleeve dress to create a sultry look.
- Anarkali dress is yet another casual long dress for women that speaks of regal elegance. Right from a regular day at work to a night out, you can wear it anywhere.
- Accentuate your curves with a block print wrap dress, a decent pendant, and classy heels.
- A frock dress is cute and trendy and can be worn on several occasions.
- A deep V-neck long dress is as classy as it is sexy. Perfect for a date night or a cocktail party, a deep V-neck is a trend that you can always count on.
- No matter the season, the fashion trends, or even the century - stripes were, are, and will be in vogue. A striped long casual dress can never go wrong wherever you wear it. Wear bold red lips to compliment the dress.
- Bobby print, floral print, or block print - you name it and it's a trend! Playing with prints is the best fashion trend you can bet on. What better than a long dress for women to show off the print?
- There is absolutely nothing better than a statement belt to spice up your casual ladies’ dress. It instantly alters the appearance of your dress and helps you flaunt your style with attitude.