Buy Women's Pants
Casual or formal, pants have a special place in a woman’s wardrobe and her heart. Bored of your jeans? Ditch them for wide-legged pants. Too lazy to dress up? Don a crop top and high-drape pants. Need to look your best for a formal meeting? Go with a crisp white shirt and formal pants. We could go on and on about the ways you can don casual pants for ladies. Pants not only look classy and trendy but are also comfortable to wear all day long.
Changing times have brought about changes to pants fashion as well. Yet, some pants have managed to top the fashion charts almost always. For instance, cotton pants for women have always been a favorite and will continue to do so for the foreseeable future. Thus, investing in a few women’s pants is a great idea. Whether you are a college girl or a party freak or a workaholic, there is a pants to suit your style. What makes pants so trendy is that they can be paired with almost any kind of top - kurti, crop top, halter neck top, shirts, shirt kurti, tunics, blouses - just about anything!
Types of Women's Pants
Pants that snugly fit your legs are skinny. Such pants allow you to show off your curves in class. Skinny pants can be paired with a top, button-up, or tee. Add a blazer to create a casual look. Leather sneakers or peep-toes go well with skinny pants.
Pleated pants are a boon for mid-heavy women as they can flatten a rounded stomach or waist the pleats also help achieve a taller and thinner look - all the while giving you enough room and be relaxed and comfortable. For people on the thinner side, it's a good idea to keep the pleats to a moderate. Shirts, tucked-in tees, and fitted tops are a perfect match for pleated pants.
High drape pants
High-drape pants have an extra high rise and pleated fronts that give a flattering effect. Since high drape pants tend to create a balloon shape, it is better to pair them up with fitted tops, casual silk shirts, or blouses to tone down the effect and balance the outfit.
Cotton & Linen Pants
Cotton and linen pants are one of the trendiest and most comfy pants out there. Made of either cotton or linen or a blend of both, cotton and linen pants are a great option for the summer season, spring, and humid weather. Casual tops, crop tops, oversized tops, shirts, and kurtis all go well with cotton and linen pants.
Wide-legged pants create a statement style by themselves. Pair them with a deep V-neck solid top to create a sultry look. A fitted top, mesh top or off-shoulder top also look great with wide-legged pants. Wear any type of flat shoes to complete the look. Do not forget a belt to add some glamour to the ensemble.
A close relative of the wide-legged pants, palazzo pants has become a hot favorite of women for several reasons. The comfort and chic of palazzo pants are unparalleled. Combine the loose pants for women with pretty and refreshing colors and you are in love! Team up palazzo pants with ethnic kurtis, oversized tees, or shirts to create various looks for different settings.
One word that is synonymous with pajama pants - is comfort. Pajama pants or loungewear are every woman’s BFF while sleeping. But you know what? You can make pajama pants fashionable by pairing them up with a graphic tee, v-neck tee, or form-fitting top. Rock your comfort with chic!
Hot pants are, well, hot! Short in length, hot pants make your legs appear taller and are good for those summer days when a full-length pant seems too much. Flaunt your legs in hot pants with killer heels and a loose top or a short ethnic kurti. A blazer with hot pants is also a chic combination.
Made of stretchy material, yoga pants provide flexibility as you move and are great for gymming, yoga, athletics, or any kind of exercise in general. A fitted top and sports shoes with yoga pants are ideal for sports. Yoga pants should fit snugly but shouldn’t be too tight to restrict free movement.
Trending Women's Pants Colors
Crisp and classy, white pants are a forever favorite. White pants look excellent with printed tops and shirts. They are also a great option for formal wear outfits.
The dark green color speaks of regal elegance. Great for evenings and party ensembles, dark green pants also help in making your legs look slimmer and sexier.
A royal color, purple exudes class and chic. Ethnic Kurtis, tops, and embroidered shirts look great on a pair of purple pants.
Peach pants are sultry and refreshing at the same time. They are a great option for pairing with floral print shirts for a fresh spring look.
Forever a feminine hue, pink looks cute and trendy. Hot pink pants paired with a hot pink blazer and a crisp white shirt is an outfit that can never go wrong.
Officially a cult favorite color, black is always classy. The elegance of black is matchless. With a pair of black pants, you can don any kind of shirt, kurti, or top.
Women's Pants Trends in India
Cotton linen Pants
- Cotton pants look chic and offer comfort that no other fabric can.
- Printed straight pants, palazzo pants, pleated pants, and high waist pants are some varieties of cotton pants.
- Printed cotton pants go well with most kinds of tops and blouses.
- Alternatively, a co-ord set is a great option to go for a refreshing summer look.
- Velvet pants are ideal for party outfits and ethnic dresses.
- Don velvet pants in winter and fall to beat the chill and look trendy at once.
- Team velvet pants with velvet kurti to make a statement ensemble.
- Alternatively, velvet pants also go well with a sequins top or a graphic tee.
- Palazzo pants are one of the most versatile outfits. Such loose pants for women are great for the days when you need to look chic but want to be comfortable all along.
- They go well with both casual and formal settings and can be teamed with shirts, Kurtis, a button-up, and practically any top.
- Flared palazzo pants offer the trendy looks of a skirt but are comfortable to wear. Ditch your regular skirt with a flared palazzo to create a new look.
- Classy and comfy, high-drape pants are an ideal choice to flatter a rounded waist or stomach.
- To create a statement look with high drape pants pair them with a puffed-sleeve top.
- Alternatively, fitted tops and button-up shirts go well with high drape pants.
- Similar to cotton pants, linen pants offer ultimate comfort and are good for hot and humid weather
- Don't let the weather alter your style. Don a pair of linen pants with a short kurti or a kurti top for a boho-chic look.
- Team linen pants with a floral print shirt to flaunt your curves and don a contemporary look.
What Are The Most Stylish Pants?
Pants have always been in style and will be a woman’s wardrobe staple forever. However, pant styles keep changing. Currently, wide-legged pants, linen pants, palazzo pants, velvet pants, cotton-linen pants, and high-drape pants are in vogue.
Velvet Pants Are Suitable For Which Season?
Velvet is a luxurious fabric that is thicker than most other fabrics such as cotton, linen, khadi, silk, etc. Velvet protects against wind and cold and hence is suitable for the winter and fall seasons. It's comfy, warm, and classy, so you can look fashionable and beat the cold at the same time with velvet pants, velvet kurtis, or velvet dresses.
What Are The Styles Of Pants?
Skinny pants, straight pants, harem pants, tapered pants, boot pants, flared pants, wide-legged pants, palazzo pants, pleated front pants, cargo pants, pajama pants, wide waistband pants, capris, cuffed pants, cropped pants, yoga pants, hot pants, stirrup pants, sailor pants, and jodhpur pants are most common types of pants for women.
What Are The Types Of Pants Truebrowns Sells?
On trueBrowns, you can find a plethora of pant styles to choose from. Right from cotton linen pants, curve pants, gota pants, high-waist pants, and crinkled pants to cotton pants, velvet pants, weave pants, printed cotton pants, palazzo pants, striped pants, and textured pants, we have them all. Moreover, we also offer customized pants for fashionistas who prefer a tailored experience.