Women's Velvet Ethnic Dresses
Buy Velvet Ethnic Dresses
Since times immemorial, velvet has been a fashion favorite. Having a smooth texture and luxurious feel, velvet is comfy to wear and looks plush and elegant. For these reasons, velvet is considered a trendy fabric for fashionistas. One of the best ways to adorn the plush fabric is in traditional and wedding attires. What better way to flaunt velvet than velvet ethnic dresses!
Women’s velvet ethnic dresses come in a variety of designs and can be paired with different kinds of accessories to achieve the desired look. Velvet ethnic dresses can be worn to weddings, traditional functions, cultural programs, and even a date night. Talk about a multi-purpose fabric! The best thing about velvet dresses is that they look classy and exude regal elegance but unlike other fabrics, velvet is comfortable and lightweight to wear.
Types Of Velvet Ethnic Dresses
Slit Velvet Ethnic Dress
- A velvet dress with a side or front slit is a good option when you want to make a statement yet keep the ensemble to a minimum.
- Slit velvet ethnic dress with a long side slit can be worn with stilettos and a statement bracelet.
- Since velvet is an eye-catching fabric, keep other accessories simple and elegant. Likewise, a bun or messy knot with nude makeup would look great with a velvet ethnic slit dress.
Embroidered Velvet Ethnic Dress
- Velvet ethnic dresses with embroidery are a great way to keep all eyes on you at any event or a party. Embroidered velvet ethnic dresses come in different patterns such as full sleeves, sleeveless, floor-length, and short dresses.
- When attending a close friend’s or relative’s wedding function, go for a heavily embroidered velvet ethnic dress. However, if you want to keep it simple, then go for a dress that has embroidery on only the sleeves or only the neck or has a single embroidered patch.
- Since an embroidered velvet ethnic dress is sufficient to make a statement, you might want to keep jewelry, other accessories, and makeup to a minimum.
Printed Velvet Ethnic Dress
- Want to flaunt your chic? Nothing better than a printed velvet ethnic dress to do so.
- On a date night, pair a sleeveless printed velvet ethnic dress with a clutch, studs and muted red lips.
- A printed wrap velvet dress is the perfect option for a cocktail party.
- Although velvet is considered a winter fabric, varieties such as rayon velvet, can be worn in summer, spring, and other seasons.
Velvet Dresses Trends
- Front open solid slit velvet dress gives you a contemporary chic look and is classy enough to be adorned in dinner parties and cocktail evenings.
- Convert a tea-length velvet ethnic dress into a new ensemble by pairing it with printed flared palazzo pants. A statement clutch would be the perfect accessory to your outfit,
- A long velvet ethnic dress with a high strap on heels is yet another sexy attire.
- A simplistic solid velvet ethnic dress can be paired with a statement choker to achieve a glamorous look.
- Since experimenting is in vogue, tone down an embroidered short velvet ethnic dress with a solid skirt or sharara.
- Accentuate a velvet ethnic dress with a net dupatta or a stole to steal the show.